Heavy Duty Gravel Sand Pump,Sand Dredge Pump,Centrifugal Pump,Mud Pump, Electric PumpProduct Description
The Depump® Gravel Pump is the world's standard for the most difficult mill duties. A wide variety of impeller and shaft seals provide a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. The Depump® gravel pump provides excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost.
- Bearing assembly:large diameter shaft with short overhang contributes to long bearing life;
- Liners:Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued to the casing for positive maintenance;
- Casing:Casing halves of cast or ductile iron provide high operating pressure capabilities;
- Impeller:Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination;
- Throatbush:Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered.
- power plant
- chemical industry
- Fine Tailing
- mineral processing
- gold mining
- river sand dredging work
Structure Of Pump
20+ years manufacting and exporting pump experience,more options and solutions available for you.
- Advanced equipment
- Professional engineer
- Updated design
- Excellent quality
- Factory direct price
- Professional knowledge and attentive service
- Strict quality inspection and timely delivery
- Highly value every order, no matter how small it is.
- offer confidentiality agreement "business secret contract"
- Product warranty:lifetime, no matter how long to use,if there is air hole in the flow parts,please return it,will give you a new one to replace.
Q: How can I make order online?
A: Send email or skype us.you can ask any question ,after we confirm the detail, we can make order.
Q: Do you have MOQ limit?
A: The MOQ is 1 sets.
Q: Which payments are acceptable?
A: T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram
Q: Which shipping terms are available?
A: By sea, DHL, TNT( express for spare parts)
Q: How about the delivery time?
A: Delivery time is normally 3-7 working days after confirm the money.Depends on your quantity.
Q: What's your warranties?
A: 1 year after delivery
Q: Can I buy parts separately?
A: Yes,all of the parts can buy separately.
Q:What information I need to offer for quotation?
A:Pump Capacity___m3/h Pump Head: ___m PH:_____
Liquid:___ Frequency ___Hz
Specific of gravity___ Voltage ___V