Model ST05 sealant spreading machine is made with the latest domestic and international technologies, which applies to the sealing and spreading of secondary sealant. A/B pump is driven by air cylinder. Its unique adjustable proportioning mechanism meets the rigorous requirements for double constituent sealant proportion to maximum extent, with a smooth sealant flow, good coating effect and high production efficiency as well.
- Suitable for insulating glass and curtain wall
- Pneumatic and electric control system, economical and practical.
- Main and auxiliary pump adopt famous brand air cylinder, stable.
- Integrated structure of A/B sealant pump, avoid sealant leakage
- Special device to avoid A/B sealant pump running idle.
- Special one-way value in high pressure pump, sealant output smoothly, suitable for all kinds of sealant, avoid incomplete mixing.
- Multi filter system to keep clean of sealant
- Stainless steel mixer and unique sealing gun, guarantee the sealant mixing effect
- One-way valve is made of high wear-resistant material, long life time
- The rotating arm is equipped with universal device, flexible and portable
|Max. dispensing pressure||26Mpa|
|Air supply||0.8-1.0 Mpa|
|Diameter of A/B drum||570mm/280mm|
Mostly asked questions below:
1. What is your soonest lead time?
A: 60 days for whole production line, 30 days for single machine. Special requirement pls check with sales.
2. How do you arrange the shipment?
A: all machines fit GP for sea freight saving. Seaworthy package, workshop container loading, safe arriving.
3. Guarantee ?
A: One-year guarantee (wearing parts are out of this range). Life long service. DETEK will send engineers for service upon request onsite.
4. How we can install the machines?
A: Installation included; however, customers need to pay our engineer's round way air tickets, local transportation and accommodation (hotel and food).
The installation should be finished within 15 days, and will be charged 60USD/engineer/day.
5. How about the after service?
A: Spare parts within 72 hours.
Experienced technical sales sort out most of your questions.
Tens of service engineers ready for on-site service and instruction.